What’s In My Big Ole Bag
Here’s a little insight into my life: I carry a bag that is way bigger and heavier than it should be. I feel like I need everything I keep in it though! If I don’t keep it in my purse it will just get stashed in my car or on my desk and then it won’t be there when I want it randomly throughout the day. Please let me know if you have ideas about to consolidate!
Without further ado, my purse:
This Coach bag is the only designer purse I own. My mom had a coupon and also went to an outlet, so it was something ridiculous like $80 instead of $300. It was a graduation gift since having a big girl leather purse was necessary for my new life in the real world.
Here is everything emptied out. It really doesn’t look like that much, and I think it’s the purse itself that is pretty heavy. Let’s take a closer look…
The big stuff is:
- My planner (I really don’t use this that often because I keep everything on my phone…maybe I can get rid of that?).
- A folder that I store design inspiration tear outs for work.
- Magazine that is only in there because I didn’t have time to finish it on the elliptical one morning.
- My wallet is massive but honestly completely full with credit card, gift cards, my check book, coupons, insurance cards and more
- A mini umbrella. I ALWAYS have an umbrella with me…it’s a result of studying abroad in Dublin.
Little stuff that stays in the pockets:
- Ipod which is in there in case I want to use it in the car or at work. Mostly just gets used during workouts though
- My work ID – non negotiatble
- Biofreeze from last week
- Hair ties / clips / headbands –usually the one I work during my workout that morning
And in the other side pocket:
- Camera case. But my camera rarely actually goes in it
- Post-it booklet for Operation Beautiful notes
- Mini notebook – thought I would use it for blog notes, but now I just do them in drafts online. Guess I don’t need it.
Finally the zipper pocket:
- Feminine necessities
- Car Keys
- Eye drops
- Nail File
- Shout pen
- Regular Pens
- Mini Toothbrush
So am I that overboard? Do you guys keep this much stuff in your purse? Help a sista out…sometimes my shoulder hurts!